* St. Anthony High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.9
* SPORTS: Softball, volleyball
Danae Ann Ah Nee
* FAMILY: Morris Jr. and Dana Ah Nee of Kula
* ACTIVITIES: Living In Faith Experience team, National Honor Society, color guard, yearbook editor
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying elementary education at the University of Portland
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "The things that I enjoy most about being an athlete are belonging to such a great team, and constantly pushing myself to be a better player. I also enjoy seeing my parents in the stands when I play."