* Seabury Hall / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.0
* SPORTS: Basketball, volleyball
* FAMILY: Kim Abraham-son and John King of Pukalani
* ACTIVITIES: Volun-teering at Camp Imua
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying business at a school to be decided
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I enjoy the team aspect of sports, being part of a group who all share the same goals. Being an athlete has taught me how to handle adversity. I have also gained a strong work ethic from years of playing sports."