* Personal: Age 17; daughter of Robert and Sandy Fushikoshi of Lahaina; enjoys music, shopping, hiking, exploring new things, and spending time with family.
* At School: Marching band drum major, concert band, honor roll, Japanese Club, Korean Club, Academy of Hospitality and Tourism.
* Off Campus: Hawaii All State Marching Band 2013-14, Tournament of Roses Parade, Visitor Industry Charity Walk, Relay for Life.
* Beyond High School: Will attend the University of Hawaii at Manoa and major in travel industry management. Also plans to study Japanese language and culture and to study abroad in Japan.
* Who is your personal hero and why?
"My personal hero is my grandfather, Akira Imano. He always had a positive outlook on everything even when times got rough. He would always encourage me to think on the bright side of everything. He had guided me toward a path of success and always supported me throughout my life until he passed away in July of 2009. As my high school years come to an end, I know he would be proud of my accomplishments. I miss you Grandpa, and I will continue to make you proud. "
The students in this weekly feature are selected by officials at their respective high schools. "Student Spotlight" recognizes students of good character who are involved in school or community activities such as athletics, clubs, student government and volunteer work.