Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Vac Rental | E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Article failed to reveal dangers of smart meters

May 5, 2014
The Maui News

The Maui News did the community a disservice in the April 29 front-page article on smart meters in Maui Meadows. It failed to look into the very real and increasingly well-documented health hazards of being subjected to electromagnetic radiation, particularly in the microwave band.

 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web