* Lahainaluna High School Grade 12
* GPA: 2.8
* SPORT: Track and field
* FAMILY: Faith and Jeff Ancog of Lahaina
* ACTIVITIES: Playing baseball
* FUTURE PLANS: Attend a college in California
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "The things I enjoy the most about being an athlete are working hard and being dedicated to the sport. Also, playing as a team. We become brothers, family. You can't always play for yourself. You play for your team!"