* King Kekaulike High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.86 (AP statistics, AP psychology)
* SPORTS: Diving, cheerleading, track and field
* FAMILY: Calvin and Lea Tamayose of Haiku
* ACTIVITIES: HOSA club, Interact club, European club, student government officer
* FUTURE PLANS: Study physical therapy at the University of Oregon
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "What I enjoy the most about being an athlete is that my coaches are able to push me past my limits, helping me accomplish things that I never thought I would be able to do."