* Personal: Age 17; daughter of Matt Boone and Aranya Promnaramit of Kihei; interests include reading, dancing, science, math, helping others and jellyfish.
* At School: Headmaster's list, Relay for Life charity event, Seabury Hall Dance Ensemble, leader of Seabury Hall's Young Adult Book Club, member of Seabury Hall's Art with Heart, participated in Pacific Asian Affairs Council Academic Worldquest Competition.
* Off Campus: Tutor, danced at Alexander's Academy of Performing Arts.
Celia Plysai Boone
* Beyond High School: Plans on studying math and science in college and possibly pursuing a degree in pharmacy.
* Who is you personal hero and why?
"My personal hero is my father. He has always been there for me to keep me strong and doing my best. He has worked his entire life from the bottom up to give me the life he never had. He has given me all the love in the world, and I am so thankful for his big heart. I want to grow up to be as compassionate and happy as he is and to share it with my family, too. I love you, Dad, and you have been and always will be my hero."
The students in this weekly feature are selected by officials at their respective high schools. "Student Spotlight" recognizes students of good character who are involved in school or community activities such as athletics, clubs, student government and volunteer work.