* Kamehameha Schools Maui / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.1
* SPORTS: Football, wrestling
Rusty Hue Sing
* FAMILY: Donald and Dayna Hue Sing of Pukalani
* ACTIVITIES: Surf Club, diving, fishing
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying sports medicine at the University of Hawaii
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me how to manage my time well and organize my priorities in life. It made me realize that I am responsible for not only what I do but what my teammates do as well. Practice doesn't make perfect - perfect practice makes perfect."