* Maui High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.8 (AP English)
* SPORTS: Cheerleading, basketball and track & field
* FAMILY: Jorgina Go Llaneza and Leoterie Llaneza of Kahului
* ACTIVITIES: Academy of Hospitality and Tourism, Hawaiian Voyaging club.
* FUTURE PLANS: Study physical therapy or physical education at University of Hawaii.
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me to never give up. Through all the struggles and challenges an athlete faces, it is all worth it in the end. Sports has also taught me self moti-vation and to make the right decisions in life."