* KAHULUI SHOPPING CENTER. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: Farmers Market with fresh fruit and vegetables, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* LAHAINA CANNERY MALL. Thursday: Kamali'i Nani O Lahaina, 7 p.m. Saturday: Children of the Rainbow Preschool silent auction, 10 a.m.; Dezman Group, noon; Halau Hula O Keola Ali'iokekai, 1 p.m. Sunday: Family magic with Holden Mowat, 11:30 a.m.; Grace Independent Baptist Church, noon; Te Tiare Patitifa, 1 p.m.; Maui Academy of Performing Arts, 2 p.m.; yo-yo demonstration, 4 p.m. Tuesday: Ukulele lessons, 5:45 p.m.; Na Kamali'i Nani O Lahaina, 7 p.m. Free gift wrapping by Salvation Army Lahaina Outpost Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
* LAHAINA GATEWAY. Saturday: Lahainaluna High School Concert Band and Choir benefit concert, 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. Bring an unwrapped toy donation and enter door prize contest. Share aloha at Central Pacific Bank and donate to the Salvation Army Angel Tree until Sunday. Help feed families at Foodland/Foodland Farms, with their Holiday Feast program through Dec. 31.
* MAUI MALL. Thursday: King Kekaulike Jazz Band, 6 p.m. Friday: Maui Academy of Performing Arts, 6:45 p.m. Saturday: Pomaikai Choir, 1 p.m.; Maui High School Band, 6 p.m. Sunday: Hui! Lanakila, 11 a.m.; Marti Kluth Music Studio, 6 p.m. Monday: Baldwin High School Concert Band and Chorus, 6 p.m. Tuesday: Judy's Gang, 6 p.m. Wednesday: Baldwin High School Wind Ensemble and Jazz Band, 6 p.m.
* OLD LAHAINA CENTER. Wednesday: Keiki Polynesian Show, 2:30 p.m. Friday: Aloha Friday Hula Show, 3:30 p.m. Daily: Hale Kahiko, replica of an ancient Hawaiian village, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* PI'ILANI VILLAGE SHOPPING CENTER. Saturday: Santa arrives, 11 a.m.; Willie K's "Willie Kalikimaka," 11:05 a.m.; Maui High School Band, noon; Maui Food Bank drive donate and enter to win prizes and activities for the keiki.
* QUEEN KA'AHUMANU CENTER. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: Farmers market, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday: Kalama Intermediate Band, 6:30 p.m. Sunday: Maui Madrigal, 6 to 7:15 p.m. Monday: Hula show, 10:30 a.m.; King Kekaulike High School Band, 7 p.m. Tuesday: Baldwin High School Concert Band and Chorus, 7 p.m. Wednesday: Maui Waena Band, 7 p.m.
* THE SHOPS AT WAILEA. Wednesday: "WOW!" Wailea Wednesdays entertainment features Bobby Moderow Jr., from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the lower courtyard. The weekly event includes gallery receptions, artist appearances and one-night-only shopping and restaurant specials.
* WHALERS VILLAGE. Thursday: Hula lessons, 3 to 4 p.m.; strolling carolers, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; Benoit JazzWorks, 7 to 8 p.m. Friday: Lei-making class, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; Barefoot Minded, 6 to 8 p.m. Saturday: Mele Kalikimaka Show, 7 to 8 p.m. Sunday: Mike Finkiewicz, 6 to 8 p.m. Monday: Arts & crafts, 11 a.m. to noon; coconut husking demo, noon to 1 p.m.; Polynesian hula show, 7 to 8 p.m. Tuesday: Lei-making, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.; strolling carolers, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; Maui Harp & Soprano, 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. Wednesday: Cultural hula lessons, noon to 1 p.m.; strolling carolers, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.; hula show, 7 to 8 p.m.
* THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER. Friday: Lui Williams, 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday: Monday to Saturday: Onsite artisans and craftsmen at work, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Plantation Museum, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., upper level of The Wharf Cinema Center; admission is free. "Eyes of Jaws" a display of National Geographic photographer Patrick McFeeley's work through December.
>>> Events are subject to change without notice.