* Baldwin High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 4.375 (AP chemistry, English, calculus, Euro-pean history)
* SPORT: Swimming
* FAMILY: Cecelia Romero of Kahului and Jeep Hu of Kona
* ACTIVITIES: SCHWA Media, spearfishing, ceramics, surfing, cooking
* FUTURE PLANS: Entering the pre-medicine track at a college in California
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I enjoy the lasting friend-ships and lessons athletics provide. Being an ath-lete has taught me to respect all people in and out of the pool, to never give up and that champions are not possible without a strong support base."