Cookie walk, craft fair at St. Theresa
St. Theresa Roman Catholic Church will hold its annual Cookie Walk Bake-off and Craft Fair on Saturday and Sunday in the church hall in Kihei.
Saturday's event will be held from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., and Sunday's will be from 8 a.m. to noon.
Proceeds will support the church's religious education program.
Keawala'i Advent service on Sunday
Keawala'i Congregational Church, United Church of Christ, will hold its annual Advent service at 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
The evening will feature the adult choir, Na Leo Nahenahe, under the direction of Stephen Haines.
A series of anthems and readings will be presented. The anthems will include Pepper Chopin's "Come Down Emmanuel" and Joel Raney's "Christmas Is Coming."
The church is at 5300 Makena Road. Its phone number is 879-5557 and email email@example.com.
Lahaina Baptist choir dates set
Members of the Lahaina Baptist Church Christmas Choir will perform their Christmas Cantata in December.
Dates and locations include:
* Dec. 7, 6 p.m., Wharf Cinema Center, Lahaina.
* Dec. 22, 6 p.m., Whalers Village, Kaanapali.
* Dec. 23, 6 p.m., Lahaina Cannery Mall.
* Dec. 24, 7 p.m., Lahaina Baptist Church.
* The Religion page is published every Friday. This page welcomes news releases and announcements from churches and religious organizations in Maui County that wish to publicize guest speakers, special events and programs, and news items.
The deadline for submitting releases is 10 a.m. Tuesday in order to be considered for publication the following Friday.
To submit material, go to The Maui News Web site at www.mauinews.com. Look for Local News in the left margin, then click on Submit News: Virtual Newsroom. Once there, click on the Religion link.
For information, call 242-6343 or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
"Church Listings" advertisements also are published on Fridays. For information, including cost or to update an existing listing, contact the The Maui News advertising department at 242-6316 or email@example.com.