* KAHULUI SHOPPING CENTER. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: Farmers Market with fresh fruit and vegetables, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* LAHAINA CANNERY MALL. Saturday: Na Kamali'i O Lahaina, 1 p.m.; regular Yu-Gi-Oh card session, 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday: Family magic with Holden Mowat, 11:30 a.m.; Te Tiare Patitifa, 1 p.m.; yo-yo demonstration, 4 p.m.; Maui Paniolo Posse line dancing, 4:30 p.m. Tuesday: Ukulele lessons, 5:45 p.m.; Na Kamali'i Nani O Lahaina, 7 p.m. Free gift wrapping by Salvation Army Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
* MAUI MALL. Friday: Joshua Lum, 11 a.m.; Zumba with Keoni's Hot Lava DanceFit, noon; Maui Community Band, 2 p.m. Saturday: HMSA Health Fair, 2:30 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday: Halau Hula O Keola Ali'ikekai, 11 a.m.; Bingo, noon. Tuesday: Iao School Band, 6 p.m. Wednesday: Kalama School Choir, 6 p.m.
* OLD LAHAINA CENTER. Wednesday: Keiki Polynesian Show, 2:30 p.m. Friday: Aloha Friday Hula Show, 3:30 p.m. Daily: Hale Kahiko, replica of an ancient Hawaiian village, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
* QUEEN KA'AHUMANU CENTER. Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday: Farmers market, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday to Friday: Black Friday free hourly giveaways from 9 p.m. Thanksgiving through 6 a.m. Friday. Friday: Kama'aina Nights concert featuring holiday music from Mailani, 7 p.m. Saturday: Reggae Christmas Concert featuring Christafari, 6 p.m. Monday: Te Tirare Patitifa, 10:30 a.m. Tuesday: Lokelani School Band & Ukulele Winter Concert, 6:30 p.m. Wednesday: Kamehameha School Ukulele Band Christmas Concert, 7 p.m.
* THE SHOPS AT WAILEA. Wednesday: "WOW!" Wailea Wednesdays entertainment features Maui OnStage performing short skits from their musical, Scrooge and Christmas carols, from 6:30 to 8 p.m. in the lower courtyard. The weekly event includes gallery receptions, artist appearances and one-night-only shopping and restaurant specials.
* WHALERS VILLAGE. Thursday: Hula lessons, 3 to 4 p.m. Friday and Tuesday: Flower lei-making classes and demos, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Monday and Wednesday: Polynesian hula and/or Tahitian dance, 7 to 8 p.m. Wednesday: Cultural hula lessons, noon to 1 p.m.
* THE WHARF CINEMA CENTER. Friday: Live entertainment on center stage, 5 to 7 p.m. Monday to Saturday: Onsite artisans and craftsmen at work, 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Plantation Museum, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., upper level of The Wharf Cinema Center; admission is free.
* Events are subject to change without notice.