* Lanai High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.7 (English 100)
* SPORTS: Volleyball, wrestling
* FAMILY: Norma and Alex Cabonce of Lanai City.
* ACTIVITIES: L-Club treasurer, ASLH student body treasurer, Captain's table.
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* FUTURE PLANS: Study nursing at Hawaii Pacific University.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "What I enjoy the most about being an athlete is that it keeps me busy and fit. I also enjoy making new friends whether it's people from off island or people from my own team."