* Lahainaluna High School Grade 12
* GPA: 3.5
* SPORTS: wrestling
* FAMILY: Harry and Stacey Jaramillo of Lahaina.
* ACTIVITIES: Enjoys surfing, fishing, paddling and hunting.
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* FUTURE PLANS: Wrestle and study fire science at Iowa State University.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me to push my limits to be the best and to maintain being the best. It also has taught me hard work, dedication, determination, team work, leadership, discipline and, most of all, respect. Wrestling has made me the man I am."