The following is a listing of nonprofit organizations that sell an assortment of used and donated goods. For changes or new listings call 242-6343.
* Goodwill Retail Thrift Store, 250 Alamaha St., Ste. N-9, Kahului, 442-8989, Mondays to Saturdays, 9 a.m.-6 p.m., Sundays, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Clothing, household goods, electronics, collectibles, toys, and more.
* Habitat for Humanity, Maui's ReStore, 970 Lower Main St., Wailuku, 986-8050, Tuesdays to Saturdays, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. New and used construction material.
* Kala Iki Thrift Store, Kula Hospital, 204 Kula Highway, Kula, 878-1221, 9:30 a.m.-1 p.m., second and last Saturdays and third Tuesday of each month.
* Ka Mana'olana Thrift Store, 1655 S. Kihei Road, Kihei, 875-2112, Mondays 9:30 a.m.-noon, Wednesdays 9:30 a.m.-noon and 3-5 p.m., Fridays 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
* Maui Friends of the Library, Used Book Stores:
- Behind the old Puunene School, 871-6563 or see www.maui.net/~mfol; Tuesday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (hours may vary).
- The Wharf Cinema Center, next door to the theater, Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Queen Ka'ahumanu Center, two doors down from Sears, Monday to Saturday, 9:30 a.m.-7 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
* Salvation Army thrift stores:
- 35 Hale Kuai St., Suite 314, Kihei, 875-8065, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- 131 Shaw St., Lahaina, 661-8827, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- 330 Papa Place, Kahului, 877-8065, Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
* St. Anthony's Thrift Shop, 1627B Mill St., Wailuku, 242-7785, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.
* St. Joseph Thrift Shop, 1294 Makawao Ave., 572-9150. Tuesday, Thursday, and the second Saturday of the month, 8 a.m.-noon.
* Women Helping Women's Revive thrift store, old Kahului Shopping Center, 495-0067. Monday to Saturday,10 a.m.-5p.m. Clothing, accessories furniture and household items.