The state Department of Transportation announced that work on Maui County roads this week is scheduled in the following areas:
* There will be a single-lane closure in the westbound direction of Hana Highway at Milepost 14 between Wailua and Papaaea roads from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday for roadway work.
* Ocean erosion repairs continue on Honoapiilani Highway in the area of Launiupoko State Park, shifting lanes mauka. Speed limits are reduced in the work zone.
* Honoapiilani Highway traffic will experience single-lane closures in both directions between Prison Street and Kualapa Loop from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday through Friday for pavement marking and lane striping.
* There will be lane closures in both directions on Honoapiilani Highway between North Kihei Road and Pohaku Aeko Street from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday through Friday for road restriping.
* There will be alternating single-lane closures on Kahekili Highway in both directions between Milepost 36, in the vicinity of Honokohau Bay, and Milepost 42, in the vicinity of Papanahoa Gulch, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday for pavement marking and lane striping.