* Kamehameha Schools Maui / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.8 (National Honor Society)
* SPORTS: Volleyball
* FAMILY: Kekoa and Jenny Awai of Pukalani
* ACTIVITIES: Volunteer at Maui Agricultural Festival and Camp Imua
* FUTURE PLANS: Hopes to study marine biology at a Mainland college and continue playing volleyball.
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I've learned throughout my years of being an athlete the meaning of commitment. It has taught me to value time and to be self-disciplined."