* Lahainaluna High School Grade 12
* GPA: 3.7
* SPORTS: Softball, volleyball
* FAMILY: Sonnie and Hulali Waiohu of Lahaina
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying physical therapy at a college on the West Coast
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me the art of working hard, never quitting re-gardless of the situation and always representing my family, community, coaches and Lahainaluna High School with pride and dignity."
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.