The state Department of Transportation announced that roadwork on Hana, Honoapiilani and Kahekili highways is scheduled this week in the following areas:
* There will be a single-lane closure on Hana Highway in the eastbound direction between Milepost 10.4, in the vicinity of Garden of Eden, and Milepost 16, in the vicinity of Keanae Peninsula Road, from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. today through Friday for slope stabilization work.
* Ocean erosion repairs will continue on Honoapiilani Highway in the area of Launiupoko State Park, shifting lanes mauka. Speed limits are reduced in the work zone. Motorists are advised to expect delays.
* The right lane of the northbound Honoapiilani Highway between Lower Honoapiilani Road and Leialii Parkway will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. today through Friday for utility installations.
* Pavement resurfacing will cause alternating single-lane closures in both directions on Honoapiilani Highway between Olowalu Village Road and Maalaea Boat Harbor Road from 10 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. through Friday. Traffic will be contraflowed using the open lane. Motorists are advised to anticipate delays.
* There will be alternating single-lane closures on Kahekili Highway in both directions between Milepost 36, in the vicinity of Honokohau Bay, and Milepost 40, in the vicinity of Papanahoa Gulch, from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. today through Friday for drainage cleaning.