To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to email@example.com. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Sunday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
* Verizon Wireless will offer free in-store workshops to learn about features of the iPhone including maps, Siri, FaceTime and more. Workshops will be from 8:30 to 9:15 a.m. Sundays at Verizon Wireless, 270 Dairy Road in Kahului. "Apple iPhone: Getting Started Workshop" Sundays through July 28. "BlackBerry10: Getting Started Workshop" will be this Sunday and July 21. Participants must register at vzwworkshops.verizonwireless.com/vzwworkshops/. For more information, call 877-4343.
* 'Ohana Day will be from 12 to 4 p.m. today at the Bailey House Museum. There will be live entertainment with Nevah Too Late. Bring your ukulele or guitar for old-fashioned kani ka pila. Cost is ($3 for adults and $2 for seniors/kamaaina). Children 12 and under will be admitted for free with a paid adult. For more information, call Bailey House Museum at 244-3326, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. or visit www.mauimuseum.org
* Art classes. The Hui No'eau Visual Arts Center, 2841 Baldwin Ave., is offering the following classes. For details or to register, call 572-6560 or visit huinoeau.com.
** "Camp Kaluanui: Summer 2013 (Ages 5+) The Never Ending Story: From Imagination to Image" will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Offing a diverse art curriculum geared to stretch minds, exercise imaginations, and introduce new idea-generating techniques. Cost is five-day tuition: $215 ($269 nonmember) plus supply fee: $3; single-day tuition: $70 ($88 nonmember) plus supply fee: $7.
** "Japanese Water-Based Woodcut" will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and July 1 through 3. Explore a traditional woodcut technique (the same approach employed by ukiyo-e printmakers of the Edo period). This class includes additional private open studio time after class from 2 to 4 p.m. Cost is $265 ($330 nonmember) plus supply fee: $30 and supply list.
* Yoga class with Kathy Williams will be at 10 a.m. Tuesdays through July 16 at Maui Movement Arts, 71 Baldwin Ave. Suite D-1, in Paia. The class will address neck and shoulder tension and teach adapted postures to stretch, strengthen and reduce tension in the upper back, neck and shoulders. Cost is $50 for four classes or $16 per class. For more information, call 268-8708 or email email@example.com.
* Gardening class. Anne Gachuhi of the Home Gardening Support Network will be conducting the following gardening class. For more information or to register, call 446-2361, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.homegardeningsupportnetwork.com.
** "Pruning Made Easy" will be from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Wednesday at the Lahaina Civic Center. Learn how to prune, what to prune, the right time and reasons for pruning. Cost is $15.
* Health classes. Kaiser Permanente - Maui Lani Clinic will offer the following free classes.
** "Couples 202" with Bill Staton will be from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday. Enhance the communication and understanding in your relationship to keep it positive and growing. Note: This is not a counseling-based class. Advance registration is required by calling 270-7308.
** "La Leche League International (Breastfeeding)" with Mary Jane Bennett will be from 9:30 to 11 a.m. Thursday. La Leche League International provides worldwide support to promote breastfeeding. Advance registration is required, email email@example.com.
** "Keiki Passenger Safety" will be from 3 to 5:30 p.m. Friday. Child Passenger Safety Technicians certified by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration will be on-site checking all child car and booster seats. Advance appointment is required by calling 243-6187 (Prevention Health and Education).
* Cooking classes. "Persian Cooking Classes" with Chef Paris Nabavi will be on Saturday at his home kitchen. Chef Nabavi will create a 5-course menu of Persian delights. Cost is $100. All proceeds will be donated to the Maui Food Bank. Space is limited and reservations are required. Visit chefnabavi.com to book directly online.