* Hana High School / Grade 11
* SPORTS: Volleyball, football, soccer, cross country, track and field, paddling
* GPA: 2.5
* FAMILY: B.J. and Matthew Keiley of Hana
* ACTIVITIES: Ma Ka Hana Ka Ike; fishing, skateboarding, surfing.
* FUTURE PLANS: Study small vessel fabrication and repair at Honolulu Community.
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete allows me to see my friends and gives me the opportunity to go out to other schools and have fun. It also has taught me how to be positive."