To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Sunday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
* Wellness workshops. Kapalua Spa in conjunction with Spa Finder will be conducting free workshops during March Wellness Month. Reservations required; call Kapalua Spa at 665-8282 or visit Kapalua.com.
** "Informational Session on Skincare" with Dr. Ronald Moy at 5 p.m. today in the Movement Studio.
** "Healthy treats cooking demonstration" with Chef Kyle Kawakami at 4 p.m. Friday in the Spa Lobby.
* Tutoring. Education Therapy on Hana Highway is offering a class titled "Spring Break Intensive Tutoring," primarily in reading and math, Monday through Friday. For appointment, call 893-0590, or visit educationtherapy.org.
* Spring break art classes. Barbara Steinberg will teach Spring break art classes from 3 to 5 p.m. Wednesday and March 27 at Kihei Community Center. Drawing and water color of native animals and plants. Ages 6-14 are welcome. Cost is $10 first week ($15 last week). To register, call 879-0025 or visit www.barbarasteinbergart.com.
* Business workshop. "Starting a Business in Maui County" with Karen Arakawa will be from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Maui County Business Resource Center. Workshop will cover general information and requirements for starting a business. Free. To reserve, call 873-8247.
* Financial workshop. "Estate Planning Seminar" with Roya Deyhim will be at 10 a.m. Wednesday in Kihei. Learn how to avoid probate, plan for incapacity and make sure your assets pass on to your chosen beneficiaries. Free. For reservation, call 891-8881 or visit www.mauitrusts.com.
* Parenting class. For parents of toddlers will be from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursdays at Child and Family Service, 392 N. Market St., Wailuku. Classes focus on the five protective factors and information on healthy toddler snacks and eating. Child care provided. Free. To register, call 877-6888.
* Personal development workshop. "The Art of Melting Conflict in All Relationships" with Lee Shapiro will be from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Thursday. Learn how to create satisfying relationships in romance, friendships, family and work. Cost is $30, $20 with reservation, call 875-9477.
* Art classes. The Hui No'eau Visual Arts Center, 2841 Baldwin Ave., is offering a class titled "Explorations in Monotype/Monopress" on Friday, Saturday and March 24 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. (Friday), 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (Saturday and March 24). Students will paint, roll, and ink onto plexiglass or acetate using brayers, brushes, soft tools, and hands. The class will then use the printing press to transfer those marks and images onto paper. Cost is $125 ($156 nonmember) plus supply fee: $70. For details or to register, call 572-6560 or visit huinoeau.com.