* Baldwin High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.2 (AP English, AP biology)
* SPORTS: Golf, swimming
* FAMILY: Warren and Lyn Keiley of Haiku
* ACTIVITIES: Surfing, bodyboarding
* FUTURE PLANS: Attending and playing golf in college
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "The thing I enjoy the most about sports is competing against my opponents and having fun hanging out with my teammates and coaches. Being an athlete has taught me to work hard toward a goal. Being an athlete has also taught me to handle disappointments in a classy manner."