* Seabury Hall / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.99 (AP English, AP?biology)
* SPORTS: Paddling
* FAMILY: Kalei and Leihua Lu'uwai of Waiohuli
* ACTIVITES: Student body president, Math Club, Aloha Club, Hawaiian Canoe Club, Protect Kaho'olawe Ohana, Women Helping Women.
* FUTURE PLANS: Attend a college and study international relations and business.
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I enjoy experiencing success alongside my fellow teammates. Knowing that we achieved something greater than ourselves."