* Molokai High School / Grade 11
* GPA: 3.24
* SPORTS: Air riflery, tennis
* ACTIVITIES: Molokai Environmental Protection Organization, hunting, fishing
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying medicine at the University of Hawaii-Manoa
* SPORTS LESSONS: "What I enjoy most about being an athlete is being on a team and sharing (with) other islands what Molokai has, and meeting new people. Being an athlete has taught me about working on a team and to strive for excellence."
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.