To have your class, workshop or presentation included in this free listing, email its title, instructor, location, dates, start/end times, cost and brief description to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of submissions, items will be listed as close as possible to their start date; if a deadline to enroll is included, the event will be listed on the Sunday before deadline. High-res digital photos, depending on quality, are used if space permits. Submissions are subject to revision and rewriting, inclusion is not guaranteed and publication does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News.
* Ocean camp. The Pacific Whale Foundation will hold its "Fabulous Fish of Hawaii" camp from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. from Oct. 1 to 5 at Pacific Whale Foundation's Discovery Center in Maalaea. The camp will be led by professional marine educators, and is for children in grades kindergarten to 5. Children may attend individual or multiple days. Cost is $72 per day ($55 for PWF members. Lunch is available for $6.50 per day. To register or for more infomation, call Pacific Whale Foundation at 249-8811, ext. 1. Parents may download an enrollment form at www.pacificwhale.org/content/ocean-discovery-camp-1.
* Ho'oponopono class. Keala O Kalani will offer a free "Ho'oponopono Basic I" class from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday in Wailuku. A Level II class will be from from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sept. 30. Participants will learn the process of making right, or correcting problems. For more information or to register, call Anne at 870-6182.
* Ocean classes. Free Ocean Awareness Training classes will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays, from Oct. 9 to 25. Classes happening from Oct. 9 to 16 will take place at Na 'Aikane O Maui Cultural Center, located at 562 A Front St. in Lahaina. Classes from Oct. 18 to 25 will be at Whalers Village Museum, 2345 Kaanapali Parkway, G-8. The program is recommended for those employed or volunteering in the fields of marine education or recreation. For more information, call Patty Miller at (888) 55-WHALE, ext. 258, or register at www.oceanawarehawaii.org.
* EdVenture classes. The University of Hawaii Maui College will offer the following classes. For information or to register, call 984-3231.
** "Conversational Spanish Level I" with Saudina Torres will be from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays through Oct. 11 at Laulima 107. This six-week class will cover basic words and phrases to use when traveling in Latin America or communicating with Spanish speakers. Class is for ages13 and older. Cost is $134.
** "Yoga Feels Good" with Meenakshi Angel Honig will be from 5 to 6:15 p.m. Mondays through Oct. 29 at Laulima 105. This is a six-week class. Cost is $79.
** "Healthy Southern French Cooking of Provence" with Phil Demott will be from 6 to 9 p.m. Mondays and Oct. 1 at Laulima 106. Cost is $89.
** "Wine 101: Increase Your Knowledge of Fine Wine" with Alan Jahns will be from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesdays through Oct. 23 at Laulima 106. This is a five-week class. Cost is $279.
** "Essence of Tai Chi and Qi Gong: How to Achieve Supreme Health" with Sifu Fong Ha will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday at Laulima 105. Cost is $69.
* Driver safety class. Kelly Stanley will teach an AARP?driver safety class from 8:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at West Maui Senior Center in Lahaina. This class is designed for drivers 50 years and older, but is open to all ages. Cost is $14; AARP members receive $2 discount with a valid AARP card. Advance registration is required by calling 661-9432.
* Photovoltaic class. Sean White will teach a class titled "PV Technical Sales and Task Analysis" from 12 to 5 p.m. Wednesday at the J. Walter Cameron Center. This class will cover a portion of PV technical sales, including marketing and sales techniques that consultants need in order to educate consumers and task analysis. Cost is $89. To register, call Jennifer Barr at 283-4351, or email Jenbarr9@yahoo.com. Continuing education credit is available.
* Caregiver workshop. Maui Adult Day Care Centers and Maui County Office on Aging will offer a free caregiver workshop at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday at the West Maui Senior Center in Lahaina. This class will cover a range of information regarding diabetes. No reservations are needed. To arrange day care for an elderly loved one at no cost or for more information, call Kathleen Couch at 871-5804.
* Stretching class. A class titled "Thai Table Stretching" will be from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday in Kihei. Cost is $110. For more information, call Valerie Passion Flower at 264-4333.
* Ayurvedic healing class. Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar will teach "Ayurveda and Body Therapies" at 9 a.m. Friday, Saturday and Sept. 30 at Maui Academy of Healing Arts in Kihei. For more information, call Uma at 250-7161, email email@example.com or visit www.ayurvedichealing.com
* Music and chanting class. A Kirtan music and responsive chanting class, interspersed with poetry meditations, will be from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Saturday at Unity Church of Maui, 483 S. High St. in Wailuku. Cost is $5. For more information, call 242-9327 or visit unityonmaui.org.