* David Becerril has joined Kaiser Permanente Hawaii as a doctor of family medicine at the medical group's Lahaina clinic.
Becerril earned his medical degree from the University of California School of Medicine in San Francisco and completed his residency at the Group Health Cooperative in Seattle. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Practice.
* Sally Daganzo has joined Kaiser's Maui Lani clinic in Wailuku as a doctor of internal medicine.
She earned her medical degree from the University of California School of Medicine in San Francisco, and completed her residency at the California Pacific Medical Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
*Joanne Zenker has joined Kaiser's Wailuku clinic as a doctor of dermatology.
Zenker earned her medical degree from Drexel University in Philadelphia and completed her residency at Geisinger Medical Center in Pennsylvania.
* Ryan Luckey has been named executive sous chef at Hula Grill Ka'anapali in Whalers Village.
Luckey most recently was executive chef at Pineapple Grill in Kapalua.
He's previously worked at The Plantation House Restaurant, Kapalua Bay Hotel, the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa and The Westin Maui.
* Carlayna Nakamura has been named development coordinator for the Maui Memorial Medical Center Foundation.
She will be responsible for coordinating fundraising efforts, grant writing, annual giving, corporate sponsorships and special events.
Nakamura previously was director of development at Hale Makua Health Services for 11 years.
She holds master's degrees in nursing and public health from the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
* Julia Strathmann has joined the Hawaii Family Dental Centers' Kihei location as center supervisor.
She will be responsible for day-to-day operations at the dental center located in the Kihei Gateway Plaza.
The Kihei location is one of 10 Hawaii Family Dental Centers statewide.