* Lahainaluna High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.2
* SPORTS: Football, wrestling, volleyball
* FAMILY: Marcus and Sheri Lucas of Makawao
* ACTIVITIES: Fashion Club, fishing, diving, surfing, hunting
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying wildlife fish and wildlands management at the University of Dubuque or Bethel College
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I enjoy playing under the lights and representing my family, being a leader on the field and being a good example in the community. Being an athlete has taught me never to give up, play with heart."