* Seabury Hall / Grade 12
* AP classes: Environmental science, literature
* SPORTS: Track and field, cross country, paddling
Dylan Jade Ross
* FAMILY: Brian Ross of Kula; Piper Dellums of Tenafly, N.J.
* ACTIVITIES: Rotary Interact, Student Government, Debate Club, running, cooking, hiking, volunteering
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying biochemistry and cognitive science at Lehigh University
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "What I enjoy most about being an athlete is having the opportunity to push myself not only physically but mentally."