* Maui High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.7
* SPORTS: Wrestling, judo, football
* FAMILY: Artoro Dionio of Kihei
* ACTIVITIES: Powerlifting Club, Health Occupations Students of America, volunteering as a student trainer
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying pre-med at Oregon State
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I enjoy being an athlete because I get to achieve my goals, stay active and develop school pride for Maui High. Being an athlete has taught me to develop a good work ethic, be a team player and have a positive attitude."