* King Kekaulike High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.8 (AP statistics, psychology)
* SPORTS: Basketball, volleyball, cross country
* FAMILY: Yoko and Masato Naito of Haiku
* ACTIVITIES: Key Club, Japanese Club, Interact club, community service projects
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying Japanese and management at Pacific University or Hawaii-Manoa
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "What I enjoy most about being an athlete is meeting new people and competing with them. Being an athlete has taught me to set goals for myself and push myself to my limit to get better."