* King Kekaulike High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 4.14 (AP physics, literature, psychology, statistics)
* SPORT: Football, judo
Peter “Bear” St. Michael
* FAMILY: Richard Brennan and Angel Saint-Michel of Makawao
* ACTIVITIES: Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics Club, Red Cross Club, European Club, tutoring, weightlifting
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying mathematics
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Playing sports has taught me how to lead, how to follow and how to put aside all the selfish and fearful aspects of myself for something greater, for a teammate, for the team, for my school."