* Seabury Hall / Grade 12
* GPA: 2.65
* SPORTS: Paddling, golf, shot put
William T. Cleghorn III
* FAMILY: Tom and Angela Cleghorn of Kula, Nolan and Andrea George of Makawao
* ACTIVITIES: Self-Defense Club, hunting, fishing, diving, dirt bike, surfing
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying marine transporta-tion at California Maritime Academy
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me how and what it takes to be a leader. It taught me the importance of hard work, dedication, discipline and perseverance when trying to accomplish anything."