To have your class, workshop or presentation listed, e-mail information 10 days prior to publication to email@example.com. You may also submit it to The Maui News Virtual Newsroom at www.mauinews.com; mail it to The Maui News, Ahead of the Class, 100 Mahalani St., Wailuku 96793; or fax it to 242-9087. Inclusion does not mean programs are endorsed by The Maui News. Items will be listed on a space-permitting basis.
* Zumba Class in Kihei. Carolina DeCalisto teaches Zumba for all levels from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays at the martial art center, 1847 S. Kihei Road, No. 202, and at 6 p.m. Fridays at MYK yoga studio off Lipoa Street. Classes are $5. Zumba is a fitness movement that incorporates Latin and international music and dance movements. For details, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 280-1523.
* Free Maui County Business Resource Center classes. MCBRC offers free workshops at its Maui Mall location. Seats are limited and reservations are required. To hold a spot or for details, call 873-8247.
** Doug Allan will lead "Taking Advantage of Increased Visual Marketing Opportunitites" from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesday. Learn about the new Maui County sign ordinance amendments and how your business can use it as an opportunity for more marketing exposure.
** Steve Rose will lead "Bringing New Products to Market" from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday. Rose, a SCORE marketing consultant, will outline the basics of getting new food or product ideas ready for retail.
** Karen S. Arakawa will lead "Starting a Business in Maui County" from noon to 1 p.m. Friday. Arakawa, of the County Office of Economic Development, will cover generation information and requirements for starting a business in Maui.
* Conflict seminar. Relationship counselor Lee Shapiro will facilitate "The Art of Melting Conflict" from 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday in Kihei. Cost is $20-$30. The seminar offers tools on how to transform conflict into connection to get the best from business, family and romance relationships. For details, call 875-9477.
* MAPA classes in Kahana. Maui Academy of Performing Arts is holding new dance classes Wednesday through May 20 at the Sports Club Kahana Aerobics Studio in Kahana. For list of classes, times and costs, visit http:mauiacademy.org or call 244-8760.
* Soul Space Maui workshops. Soul Space Maui Renewal Center is offering the following workshops at its Wailuku center, 16 S. Market St., 2J, Wailuku. For details, call 276-8079.
** Christine Warner will lead "Radiant Breathwork" from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Wednesday. Suggested donation is $25.
A women's circle on "Prayer and Meditation" will be held from 3 to 5 p.m. Sunday, March 27. Suggested donation is $20.
* Keiki art classes. Barbara Steinberg will teach keiki after-school art classes from 3 to 5 p.m. Wednesdays, starting March 30 to May 25, in Kihei. Deadline to register is Thursday. Co-sponsored by the Maui County Department of Parks & Recreation, the nine-week course covers beginning to intermediate watercolor and is geared toward children ages 5 to 10. Cost is $10 per class or $95 for the series. For details, including supply list, visit www.barbarasteinbergart.com or call 879-0025.
* "The Way of the Shaman" workshop. The Foundation for Shamanic Studies presents Michael Harner's two-day workshop Saturday and Sunday, March 26-27, led by Nancy Friedrich, faculty member for the Foundation in Hawaii. Participants will learn about core shamanism, an ancient cross-cultural method of healing mind, body and spirit. For times, location and cost, call 269-5137 or e-mail email@example.com.
* University of Hawaii Maui College. The UH-MC VITEC program offers courses in adult education at its Kahului campus. To register or for details, call 984-3231.
** Ben Howard will teach "Computer Cleanup: Keep Your Computer Fast & Happy" from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Monday, March 28, and March 30. Cost is $119.
** Joel Katz will teach "Guitar for Beginners" from 6:45 to 8 p.m. Mondays, starting March 28 to May 23. Cost is $99.
** Frances Ku will teach "Sunsets in Watercolor" from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Monday, March 28. Cost is $44.
** Margaret Phanes will teach "The Advantages of Whole Brain Thinking" from 6 to 8 p.m. Mondays and one Wednesday, starting March 28 to April 4. Cost is $79.
** Gretchen Voxland will teach "The Complete Financial Workshop" from 6 to 9 p.m. Mondays, starting March 28 to April 11. Cost is $39.