* Personal: Age 17; son of Haunani S.Y. Lemn and Scott S. Nunokawa of Wailuku.
* At School: Football, soccer, tennis, Allstate Band, Drama Club, honor roll, blood drive.
* Off Campus: Eagle Scout, Excel Soccer Club, Iao Congregational Church.
* Beyond High School: Hopefully will be attending University of Washington or Wesleyan.
* What do you think is the biggest problem facing youth today? "I believe that the biggest problem that we are facing is a lack of proper forethought. The majority of us cannot see further than a few minutes into the future. This is really destructive for us. Most of the major problems can be linked to this. Alcoholism? Drugs? Depression? Lack of education? Obesity? All of these problems can be linked back to the fact that we haven't developed enough to see further than the here and now."
The students in this weekly feature are selected by officials at their respective high schools. "Student Spotlight" recognizes students of good character who are involved in school or community activities such as athletics, clubs, student government and volunteer work.