* Molokai High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.0 (AP calculus)
* SPORTS: Volleyball
* FAMILY: Franz and Nida Langer of Kaunakakai
* ACTIVITIES: Leo Club, going to the beach
* FUTURE PLANS: Attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa
* SPORTS LESSONS: "The best thing about being an athlete would have to be the excitement and fun you get when you're playing, the competition, the teamwork and the love for the sports. Being an athlete has taught me communication, leadership skills, teamwork and discipline.''