* Personal: Age 18; daughter of Bernadette Reiter and Gary Wilkins of Kula; enjoys water skiing, hiking, biking, reading, writing and archery.
* At School: Dramatic Arts Company, swimming, cross country.
* Off Campus: Learn to Swim coach, New Beginnings Church Retreat student volunteer, Becca's Closet student coordinator.
* Beyond High School: Will attend Colorado State University as an equine science major. Plans to become a veterinarian.
* What do you think is the biggest problem facing youth today?
"I believe the biggest problem facing youth today comes from a lack of self-esteem. The media portray an unattainable perfection that, to youth, becomes a model. With a realization that this 'beauty' is false, the younger generations would begin to see their own unique beauty, and not the false aesthetics that have become so widely accepted."
The students in this weekly feature are selected by officials at their respective high schools. "Student Spotlight" recognizes students of good character who are involved in school or community activities such as athletics, clubs, student government and volunteer work.