* Kamehameha Schools Maui / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.0
* SPORTS: Football, track and field
* FAMILY: Wendee Bodden of Wailuku and Randy Bell of Hilo
* ACTIVITIES: Peer mediator, Spirit Club, Student-to-Student Leadership Group
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying sociology or criminology at Eastern Washington University or University of Idaho
* SPORTS LESSONS: "I have learned to apply the lessons I learned through sports: Leadership, respect, responsibility and priorities to life. The attributes gained will serve as a solid foundation for success and carry me through the future.''