* Personal: Age 16; son of Leslie Rosenquist of San Diego and the late Thomas Rosenquist of Lahaina; enjoys running, piano, cooking, spending time with family and friends and traveling the world.
* At School: Student Life Advisory Panel, Student Senate, National Honor Society, student body president, cross country captain, paddling captain, track and field, swimming, Maui District Student Council Organization, Citizen of the Year.
* Off Campus: Relay for Life, Maui Marathon, Autism Bridges, Maui Charity Walk, back stage help with youth plays, native Hawaiian plant restoration.
* Beyond High School: Hopes to attend Stanford University to earn a degree in economics; then hopes to attend the Harvard master's in business administration program. Would like to become an entrepreneur and philanthropist.
* Who is your personal hero and why?
"He never left me . . . perhaps physically, but to me, his spirit lives on. His advice empowers me. His wisdom guides my every decision. His presence and love remains unbreakable. He molded me into a motivated individual; he taught me well. Today, I strive to fulfill his wish: to live each day to the fullest, to be happy and to contribute to society. My father, Thomas Rosenquist, is my hero. He gave me his bright light, his big smiles, his free spirit, his blue eyes and his one-of-a-kind mind. I love you dad . . . you will always be remembered. "
The students in this weekly feature are selected by officials at their respective high schools. "Student Spotlight" recognizes students of good character who are involved in school or community activities such as athletics, clubs, student government and volunteer work.