* Personal: Age 16; daughter of Imelda and Dante Reymundo of Lanai City; enjoys playing tennis, reading, spending time with family and friends.
* At School: Honor roll, food drive, DECA (Distributive Education Clubs of America, a marketing students association) secretary as a junior, varsity tennis, campus beautification volunteer, Lettermen's Club, student government, senior class president.
* Off Campus: Tennis, Lanai Sacred Hearts Church minicarnival volunteer, Coffee Works employee.
Kim Dixie D. Reymundo
* Beyond High School: Attend Kapiolani Community College and become a medical laboratory technician.
* Who is your personal hero and why?
"As a young adult, I have many heroes. But my biggest hero is my mom, Imelda Reymundo. My mom is my hero because she is a strong woman who takes care of her family, like any mother would. She gives me all the love and support that I can ever need. She's always there for me by giving me advice and helping me make the right choices in life. I admire her, and she will always be my biggest hero."
The students in this weekly feature are selected by officials at their respective high schools. "Student Spotlight" recognizes students of good character who are involved in school or community activities such as athletics, clubs, student government and volunteer work.