* Personal: Age 16; daughter of Ronald and Sheri-Ann Munoz of Lahaina; enjoys tennis, drawing and painting, and science.
* At School: Associated Student Body president; Student Council; National Honor Society; Kokua Krew; Health Occupations Students of America national conference participant, Nashville, Tenn., summer 2009; Junior Prom co-chairperson; homecoming 2009 chairperson; Hawaii State Student Council 2009 Student Leadership Workshop delegate; Maui District Student Council Organization; Boarding Department tutoring program; Relay For Life participant; Rally for America participant.
* Off Campus: 4th-grade math tutoring program, Lahaina beach cleanup participant.
* Beyond High School: Attend a university on the West Coast and pursue a career in pharmacy or pediatrics.
* Who is your personal hero and why? "My personal hero is definitely my mother, Sheri-Ann Munoz. She finds a way to go above and beyond with everything that she does, even when it isn't required. My mom is the most amicable and generous person that I know, and I could only hope to become as great of a person as she is. She is always there to support me with all of my activities and dreams, and I would never be able to thank her enough for what she does for me every day."
The students in this weekly feature are selected by officials at their respective high schools. "Student Spotlight" recognizes students of good character who are involved in school or community activities such as athletics, clubs, student government and volunteer work.